Sunday, April 21, 2013

Devotion

I hope you guys don't mind me blogging twice a day or three times a day or even four times a day. I don't know I just like posting things and sharing things!
Here is another Get To Know Me Questions Part DEUX!

What’s bothering you right now?
How am I going to write those stories based on the prompts:

-Unfinished Business
-Man Afraid of Darkness
-Nostalgia

What do you want?
To not be lazy and work out

Who do you miss?
My grandmother

Are you happy with life right now?
I guess so, I mean I'm graduating it's a bittersweet feeling

Something you do a lot?
Eat LOL

Have you kissed anyone in the past week?
Yes :$ HEHE

Do you have a crush on this person?
Yes, I love him.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Who hasn't? But you learn to move on.

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I have and obviously I'm not proud of it. I hate rejecting people. I always feel guilty.

Have you ever kissed someone thats name starts with an M?
On the cheek? My mommy, her name is Maria!

Who did you last kiss?
My boyfriend

Why don’t you talk to your ex anymore?
We still talk! 

What are you scared of?
Judgement Day

Who did you text last?
Giulia

Do you like fruit?
I love fruit!

Have you ever been cheated on?
I don't think so!

Are most of you’re friends older or younger than you are?
Both! It's a mix of older and younger

Is there anyone you wouldn’t mind punching right now? Who?
No one!

Does anyone like you?
I hope my boyfriend does... HAHAH /glares

Where were you at 3AM this morning?
Snoozing away!

Who was the last person to call you?
My brother

Its 3 am and your phone is ringing. Who would you expect it to be?
Shahneli or Stephanie or PRANK CALLERS

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Not anymore

What annoys you?
People who have no respect at all 

What do you notice first about the opposite sex?
His eyes

How long was your last phone conversation?
I didn't answer it

Do you smoke weed?
Nope!

Does the person you like smoke weed?
No :')

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Nope hehe

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
Yeah, tons of people.

What’s something someone can do that makes you melt?
Melt my heart? If it's a guy: being good with kids. 

If its a girl, its more of a shiver: if they sing damn well

Who is your favorite person to have a serious conversation with?
Michelle D

How did you sleep last night?
I slept like a baby

Can you honestly say looks don’t matter?
Of course not, looks is what attracts you to that person

Is your best friend pretty?
They aren't pretty. They are drop dead gorgeous, beautiful you name it!

Are you confused right now?
Nope

You’re thinking about someone, aren’t you?
Well my boyfriend is always on my mind LOL. 

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Nothing! Maybe school since its final year

What is something you wish you had more of?
Money ahaha!

Ever turned anyone down you shouldn’t have?
Nope

Is it cute when a boy/girl call you babe/baby?
Yes :)

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking weed?
Yeah!

How are you feeling?
Tired

What’s one thing that’s really annoying about your school?
When younger grades push you around, like excuse you!

and Half Lockers!

Do you think the legal drinking age should be changed?
No, although it won't stop these youngins from drinking!

If the last person you kissed arrived at your house at 3 am, what would you say?
I would slap him then invite him in. HAHA

What do you think of girls sixteen and younger going on birth control?
If its because they had sex then it's their life, if its for their period then it's their life. I'm indifferent about this.

What are you ready for?
Church


Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?
Party

Would you prefer to date someone taller, shorter, or the same height as you?
Taller

Are your nails painted?
Nope!

Was the person you last texted single?
Nope! He has a girlfriend 

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
Future of course

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yes :'(

Do you have nice eyes?
Well, everyone says so but I like to think otherwise

Who’s thinking about you right now?
We all know who I'm going to say

Is this year the best year of your life?
There was a lot of drama and things changed however most of it was for the better so I would say half yes half no.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Angerica :')

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
I like Dr Pepper, but I've never tried Diet Dr Pepper.

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
Too many times to count HAHA.

Flowers or chocolate?
Chocolate :)

July 4th or St. Patrick’s Day?
Don't really celebrate those two

Yard sale or goodwill?
Goodwill :')

Would you rather take a relationship really slow or really fast?
Slow!

Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex?
Of course

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes :)

Do you like thunderstorms?
I love them! I love the sound and also the rain accompanying them. 

Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yes, I really believe in the: "love has no age limits." If they make you happy and you genuinely love them and can't go a day with out talking to them and stuff then yeah! 

What do you always take with you?
Phone & Lip Balm

When is your birthday?
October 14

Anything on your walls?
Winnie the pooh wall paper, birthday banners, letters, pictures, drawings, boards! 

Is there something that you want to tell someone but can’t?
No

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
Well since two days ago was my 11 months, yes. 

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water

How many times have you dyed your hair?
None

Can you count past 100?
Yes

Is there someone you can tell anything to?
Yeah

At this moment in time if you HAD to have someones name tattooed on you, whose would it be?
My last name

Ever liked someone whose name started with a B?
Yes haha!

Ever really cried your heart out?
Yeah

Do you get good grades?
I guess an A average is good grades.

Is there a difference between love and IN love?
Yeah

Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
Nope and I never want to be on one!

Does it bother you when someone says they will call you and they don’t?
Nope! I'm guilty of this HAHA!

Do you think you were raised well?
Yeah

Could you name all 50 states and point to them on a map?
I can name it but I don't think I can point it

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yeah but it would take me a while

Pen or pencil?
Pen

Ever had an 11:11 wish come true?
Uh I don't do 11:11 haha

What’s usually colder, your hands or your feet?
Feet

What’s your favorite type of flower?
Orchidaceae are nice

Is there someone that cares about you more than themselves?
My parents, my brothers and hopefully my boyfriend :)

Is your handwriting large, tiny, or pretty normal?
It's below normal, I have really ugly penmanship, especially handwriting! 

Your phone rings, what do you say?
"Hello" if I don't know the person or if I'm not as close
"Hi" if I know the person
"WHUDDUPPPPP" if its any of my best friends.

Do you ever cry during romantic movies?
Depends... hahaha

Do you always answer your phone?
Not really since its always on silent

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Yes :)

Is there someone you wish you were still close with?
Not anymore

POTD


If you give yourself to Him,
He'll give you anything you ask for.
Put Him first above all,
because he was on the cross above us.
Two of my favourite people from One Piece.
Luffy & Shanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!