Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Q to the Q

1. Name a quote from the song you're listening to.
"How could I get any bigger" Mirrors - Justin Timberlake❤

2. What are you excited for?
School dance this Friday!

3. Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
Nope

4. What are you seriously wearing?
Kim Possible shirt!

5. When is the last time you saw the person you like/liked?
At school & I love him :)

6. Ever kissed anyone on your friends list?
Does my boyfriend count on my friends list?

7. Describe the last time you were injured?
Stubbing my toe downstairs trying to switch seating positions :(.

8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Nope!

9. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
No because I'm happy with my boyfriend, really happy.

10. On your "lazy days" what would you be doing?
In bed sleeping or on the computer!

11. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
If its friends I'd be stuck with Vanessa mostly because she's athletic and she can just climb the well, like Samara. Hehe

12. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
"The Call"

13. Who was the last person to kick your butt?
I think it was Vanessa

14. Favorite toy as a child?
My molly doll from Lunette the Clown

15. Do you own a pair of Converse?
Not anymore! I wish though

17. Do you eat cookie dough?
All the time! But it's so bad, raw egg!

18. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Yeah

19. When's the last time you had gummy bears?
I think at a party

20. What color are your bedsheets?
Brown like PlOOP

21. Do people consider you smart?
Decent, not smart

22. What temperature is it outside right now?
Cold

23. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yeah! It happens

24. Could you live without a computer?
Considering I have my phone... I guess so?

25.Do you have an iPod?
Used to! My boyfriend has mine

26. What movie do you know every line to?
None! Ain't nobody got time for that.

27. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Seeing my boyfriend walk through the school doors hehe :$

28. Last person you hugged?
Boyfriend!

29. Had a long distance relationship?
No!

30. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Boyfriend❤

31. At what age did you start noticing the opposite gender?
Kindergarten HAHA

32. Do you know someone who likes you?
Hopefully my Boyf.

33. How do you handle a rainy day?
Stay indoors or splash in the puddles

34. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Sadly, yes.

35. Are you cold?
No, I'm sleepy.

36. Do you have a lot to learn?
Yes

37. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yeah

39. Are you a patient person?
Sometimes, depends

40. Are you an impatient person?
Sometimes, depends

41.Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
I like both...

42. When do you feel your life energy is the strongest?
SUMMER!

43. Are you with someone right now?
No

44. Next time you take a shower?
Half an hour ago, more or less.

45. Is anyone on your bad side now?
No!

46. What jewelry are you wearing?
Just the two piercings on both my ears

47. Who's your favorite singers/band?
Lauryn Hill

48. Next kiss?
Iunno

49. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
No.. but I watch HOUSE

50. How do people say your name?
"Ayeesha" or "Oisha" or "Asha" or "Aiesha"

51. Would you wear your boyfriends/girlfriends clothes?
I love it when I do!

52. Hows your life going as of right now?
It's okay at the moment.

53. Are you satisfied by the way you look?
I feel like I need to work out.

54. How's your heart?
In love

55.Last line of a song you heard?
"Didn't your momma ever tell you about lying? A white one turns into a black one"

56. What are you doing tomorrow?
School :(

57.Can you honestly say your happy with who you are?
I feel like I've changed.

58. Is it cute when a boy calls you babe?
I think it's cute hehe

60. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
No I'll use my husbands last name, with my last name attached to it by a hyphen. LOL

61.Would you rather be drunk or high?
Drunk

62. When is the last time you left your house?
Today

63. Look through the 2 nearest windows what do you see?
Sorry blinds are close.

64. Who is someone you have drifted from?
Elementary buddies, bld buddies and more I think?

65. Who's the last person that you felt stalked by?
That weird French guy who complimented how cute I looked. LIKE PLZ NO.

66. Do you like anyone?
I love my boyfriend

67. Do they know?
Yes ;)

69. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes

70. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
LOL no

71. Would you survive in prison?
No

72. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you go ?
Yeah, but probably not allowed hahah strict parents :$.
Maybe in the future.

74. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
NOP

75. Who is number 1 on your top friends?
I don't rank friends. Pfft

76. What can you not wait to do?
To graduate college

77. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yes, around the world.

78. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Maybe 7?.

79. Whats the last thing you ate & why?
Ice Cream, yum.

80. Are you a friendly person?
I would like to think so...

81. Have you kissed anyone with a name that starts with an "A"?
Does my dad count, I kissed him on the cheek!

82. What's the worst thing someone can do to you?
Kill me

83. Where is your cell phone?
Using it to answer these questions

84. How are you sitting?
Lying in bed

85. What brand is your shirt right now?
No clue, Kim Possible tho....

86. Ever been to Georgia?
No

87. Do you flirt a lot?
Apparently I do...

88. What irritates you most on the internet?
When it says "This page is not found"

89. Do you watch movies with your parents?
Rarely! They rather go with my uncle and aunts

90. What's your future plan?
To graduate and become a nurse. Enjoy life and have kids after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!