Monday, April 29, 2013

Superstar


1. What would you name your daughter or son if you were having one right now?
Eli or Amber 
2. What is your learning style?
One on one, explaining it very slowly, A LOT OF ANALOGIES. Yeah I'm stupid.
3. Do you comb/brush your hair in the morning?
If I have time yes, I should probably make some time though. My hair is a jungle.
4. What human right do you support most?
Equality: a right to live, a right to freedom, a right to do whatever you want just as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.
5. Who do you go to when you are in need of help?
School help: Teachers and friends + boyf
Life help: God & friends + boyf
6. Where do you want to live when you’re thirty-five?
Here, or San Fran.
7. On average, when do you go to bed and wake up every day?
Going to bed is around 11-12ish, waking up is 6:45AM. 
8. What is something you like about yourself that isn’t a physical feature?
I like how I come up with amazing story plots and how I love to bake.
9. What is your medicine when life gets hard?
Prayer and laugher
10. Write a haiku. Go.
Time flies by quickly
Forgive and be happy
Be really thankful
11. What is the lock screen on your phone or iPod or whatever?
I love my brothers! That's my screen saver for lock
This is for my home screen lock. I love you boyfriend =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!