Tuesday, June 25, 2013

AE

I really wished I could blog more often, it's just that my schedule has been occupied with other things and I absolutely have no time. I mean I do have time at 12:00am but really all that is on my mind is sleeping. I know its summer and sleeping shouldn't really be in my schedule but lately I've been fatigue and drowsy, so I pretty much need my 5 or more hours of sleep. I recently went to my grad party and let me just say it was really fun! I have to admit I am going to miss all of my classmates even the ones I barely talked to! It just won't be the same feeling of going to school. I am going to miss having my own personal locker, or having to walk down through the stinky and nasty hallways. Well that's life for you, you're going to have to move on. One thing though that is pissing me off is that no classes at Douglas anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!