Sunday, November 3, 2013

Latte

I swear I will treat all my kids equally. I won't allow one to have so much freedom while the other one is just sulking because I or my significant other said no. I don't understand how parents, parent. You cannot just show one of your kids so much support and freedom while you reject and decline your child's liberty. I don't understand how parents can live with themselves. I feel like parents are so two-faced at times. What did any kid do to you to make you treat them the way you are right now? Like I just don't get it and I don't want to butt in or anything but holy smokes, the way you two run your lives is like so controlling. Controlled parents never get anywhere in life. They lose their kids' love, trust and respect. You let them walk over you while you control the other, you're just going to be resented. Not by them but by all of them. It's just pathetic and disheartening whenever I see that. Some parents need to evaluate themselves because this is just plain out ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!