Saturday, December 14, 2013

ChaChing

My Jeffrey Campbells - Lita : $108(ON SALE)

Brown Vintage Tea-Pot Bag - $30
1001 Ways To Happiness - $7
Clean & Clear Three Pack Morning Blast Wipes - $8
3D Whitestrips - $20
Revlon Jaded - $4
Revlon Celestial - $4
Revlon Sheer Nude - $4
Revlon (Lazy to get the name) -$4
Maybelline Liquid Pen Eyeliner - $9
EOS Blueberry - $3
XXI: Charcoal Hoodie - $10
Old Navy: Black Hoodie - $8
H&M: Black Dress - $10
H&M: Tan Summer Dress - $5
XXI: Boyfriend Jeans - $30
XXI: Blue Denim - $8
H&M: Gray Straight Skirt - $14
Winners: Black Floppy Hat $12
XXI: Black Ankled Buckled Booties - $20
This isn't a purchase just my closet!
A few of my purchases in the last couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!