Sunday, January 5, 2014

Booth

I recently just started working at my new job and as always I thought that the new workers weren't invited to any outings or no one would talk to the new worker. However I thought wrong. This was so long ago but my coworkers and I went out for dinner after work. It was really great.
December 20.
I'll never forget how much of a bitch we were for that booth.

 My coworker making a gingerbread house
 They waited for me <3
 Our drinks
 We had to put bacon on the side because of Ms.Vegetarian ;)
 Pretzel bites!
 Popcorn Shrimp & Chips
 Garden Burger
 No one was paying attention.
 My lovelies<3
Me, Elisha, James & Harminder<3
You guys<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!