Saturday, January 18, 2014

NYE

I'm back at trying to keep up to date with my post and pictures along with what I did for my holiday break. I believe I stopped on December, 30th. Here goes New Years Eve.

December 31, 2013
This was one hell of a meal.
Props to my Mother
 My Parents<3
 My Brother and His Gf!
 My bodyguards 
 Kuyas!
 My lovely mom
 Daddy<3
 Family Portrait
 So I didn't get the memo of silly faces?
 YAS
Honestly where would I be with out them?

I'm truly grateful that I got to spend time with my family on the New Year. Literally been there for me since day 1. Nothing but support, criticism, tough love, shoulders, ears, heart and warmth from them. Especially from my two never ending love 'rents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!