Monday, March 3, 2014

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES!

A really late February favourites! I was meaning to do this but I just completely forgot about it, oops :$! The things I loved about February focused more on body care and accessorizing!
Oh and apology for advance because these pictures again are from my iPhone! I have yet to find that damn charger for my good camera!

NIVEA Pure & Natural - Milk & Honey Lip-Balm $2
I recently got this at the end of February and I'm absolutely loving it!
It literally smells like its name and obviously it tastes good!
(Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, everyone has somewhat tasted their chapsick here and there... LOL!)
It goes on really well and doesn't leave any of the thick chapstick residue behind!

The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter Cream
I got this from my friends Eddie and Nicole for my birthday.
I haven't started using it until the beginning of February.
If I have known it smelled this good I would've used it a long time ago!
It's scent isn't too strong or too weak.
You can definitely smell the strawberry tinge to it but its somewhat subtle in a way.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's smell is perfect!
It's perfect that it smells somewhat natural.
The only thing I could do without is the feeling. You can definitely feel the body butter on your skin but I guess that's why it's called body butter!

Black Cat Eye Retro Sunglasses - XXI $8
(yes I know this is SUPER DUSTY LOL)
Originally I wasn't supposed to get these sunglasses.
I was supposed to get these really big circular sunglasses. The frames were coloured a light transparent gray.
I didn't get that because Leo said it reminded him of an umbilical cord... LOL
I'm really happy with these sunglasses considering that I almost wear it whenever it's sunny.
It goes well with any outfits and I'm kind of digging the cat-eyed look!

Revlon 410 - Dreamer & Revlon 220 - Enchanting $4 each
I already made a post of this but these two are currently my favourite nail polishes at the moment.
The colours aren't as bright nor too dark. 
It's in the middle.
Yeah I kind of dig that equality thing.
It kind of gives off the girly but boyish look to it in a way.
Oh and it's really easy to apply.
1-2 coats and you're done!

I hope you guys enjoyed this somewhat late February Favourite post!
I know I don't have that many favourites, Originally I was supposed to have a couple more but I wanted to keep it nice and short!
Definitely this March's Favourites will be good!

14 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Nivea and have that same lip balm - amazing for my lips!!
    The Body Shop has some of my absolute favorite products - I hope you enjoy this one. I have it and the scent is a bit strong for me and gives me a slight headache but completely depends on your preferences :)


    New follower of GFC and Bloglovin xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade!
      Thanks for commenting and the follow!
      I followed you back and added you in my circles :).
      The body butter is a bit too much for me on some days but most of the time it's perfect!
      Perhaps trying a mild scent from them?
      I can't remember the name but once I do I'll let you know ASAP!
      <3

      Delete
  2. nice glasses
    your blog is great! I followed you on gfc and bloglovin :)
    hope that you could visit our blog
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)<3!
      I have followed you back and as soon as I saw these sunglasses I just had to get them!

      Delete
  3. Those glasses are super cute!
    I really also like the color of those nail polishes!
    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kierra<3
      I agree they're my faves :$ hahah!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love the Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter Cream :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karolina!
      I agree too! I love it ^_^

      Delete
  6. Hi Aisha! Nivea makes the best lip balms after Burt's, I think. I should do some favorites on my blog, now that I think of it.

    I'd love if you could check my blog out, actually. I'll follow you on GFC for more updates!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey,
      Thanks for your comment!
      I haven't tried Burt's yet! Although a lot of my friends have been raving about it! It's definitely something I must try!
      I'll look forward to your post since I am following you back<3 :)

      Delete
  7. that's the wooorst when you lose your charger! i once hid it so well that i had to buy a new one haha i feel your frustration! and i love those sunnies, they're such a fun shape :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is my brother lost it and its somewhere in his room!! It's so annoying because I always ask him to find it :(!
      Thank you and I agree! I just love them =)
      <3

      Delete
  8. You have super blog I love this and See INDIAN MOVIE UPDATE ON http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!