Friday, March 28, 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD

Hello lovelies!
I'm sorry that I've been MIA'ing for a week! It's just school piled up so quickly and I've been obsessed with South Park lately. I'll save this for another post! I got exciting news! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Makayla Rose on her blog RoseyLittleMe. I never actually thought I would be nominated because technically I just started promoting my blog and looking at other people's blogs! I'm glad I made that decision because I found interesting and amazing blogs out there! I also formed great friendships with some of them which I'm grateful because they're all encouraging and nice!
Anyways for the Liebster Award it's given for bloggers so their lovely readers can get to know more about the blogger!
The rules are simple, anyone who is nominated must answer 11 questions and then nominate anyone you want! You also have to give them 11 questions!

I'll be answering 11 set questions that Makayla gave!

1) What do you love most about fashion?
That it can be interpreted in many ways! In different cultures fashion differs from one another and I think that's amazing! Also its a way for someone to express themselves!

2) How did you come up with your blog name?
From one of my nail polish! Revlon - Iced Spice! I don't know how I got enticed from though!

3) What's one thing you want to do before you die?
I don't really know but I'd really love to go to the Infinity Edge Swimming Pool in the Skypark at Marina Bay Sands Hotel!
Looks friggen amazing! I really wanna go!

4) Favourite store to shop at?
Oh gosh this is really hard. When it comes to favourites I barely have any because I like everything equally. However I guess I'm loving H&M. Not being biased though hahah! They have nice stuff that appeal to my taste and it's a reasonable price!

5) What do you like most about blogging?
That you have the power to write about anything. There aren't restrictions or limitations on what you want to blog about!

6) What do you tell yourself when you're down?
"There's always a chance for you to get back up, whenever you're ready that chance will always be there."

7) What's your dream life?
To pay off my debt from school, to pay off my parent's debt, to become a great Neonatal Nurse, to be married and have three children!

8) Favourite Actor?
I always loved James Franco!
He's hilarious
He's good looking
He's sexy
He's sweet

9) Favourite Food
Nothing is better than some Japanese All You Can Eat Food!
Delicious!

10) Favourite Dessert
I don't really know because I love all sweet things! I can't decide! This is really hard. I always enjoyed Banana Chocolate Chip Bread!

11) What are the two things you cannot live without?
Besides the necessities and the necessary people in my life I think I cannot live without South Park(for now) and I guess my phone? I don't know. Wow this is hard.
The bloggers that I will nominate are

Angelina aka FSHNFRDM 

Karine aka Tropical Colours

Audrey aka Lululinden

Michelle aka rnichelle

Kierra aka Lavishingg

Vanessa aka Burgundy12

And also to anyone who would like to do this!

Your 11 questions are...

1) What made you create a blog?

2) Where did you get your blog url?

3) How would you describe your fashion?

4) What are your biggest inspiration?

5) What do you like about blogging?

6) What do you do on your spare time?

7) What's one of your greatest achievement?

8) What do you plan on becoming in the future?

9) What's a weird fact about you?

10) How do you get inspiration? 

11) What was your biggest struggle?

Once again thanks Makayla for nominating me! I enjoyed this and I hope you guys enjoyed reading this! I cannot wait to see your guys' Liebster Award post :)! 

Upcoming posts
How I make an outfit stylish as requested
Review on St.Ives Green Tea Scrub and Cleanser
Self-Confidence post as requested

Till next time lovelies<3

6 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your answers! Banana Chocolate chip bread sounds good! I'll have to try it. :)
    www.roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Makayla :)!
      Yeah you should! I know Starbucks sells their own Banana Chocolate Chip Bread :)!

      Delete
  2. Nice article on this blog. So I know that you are nice blogger. So this is very nice article for me. Can you help me and tell me that what correction I need to do in My blog http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure I'll be able to help you no problem!
      You can email me for specific details and I can email you back on what you need to "improve" :)!
      I'd be happy to help!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! Can't wait to do this!
    I love James Franco too.
    And can't wait for the upcoming posts!!

    Ang
    www.fshnfrdm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Angelina :)!
      You are my first blogger friend so when I thought of someone to nominate I thought of you =)!!
      Cannot wait to read your answers!
      And yeah, isn't he a hunk? LOL

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!