Monday, March 31, 2014

St.Ives Green Tea Duo REVIEW!

I feel really bad in doing this review first rather than following the order of the list I gave in my Liebster Award post. It's just I seriously won't be able to go on my blog until Wednesday and I just want to be able to give something before I become MIA'ing again! Besides I really want to go into full detail for "How To Make An Outfit Stylish" and "Confidence!" posts.
I thought I'd take a break from writing my English research paper! I'm actually doing really well on progress considering I'm 637 words out of 1500! I decided instead of looking at how many words I need, I look at how many words I accomplished! I just had this weird insight or epiphany that if you want life to get better you got to start acting better.
Anyways on-wards to the review :)!

Left: St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser
Right: St.Ives Green Tea Scrub

I like to call this the ultimate duo in fighting acne and controlling break outs! 
Even though those words are plastered onto the bottle/dispenser, it lives up to it's advertisement.
What makes these products so good is for starters, their brand!
St.Ives is known to use as much organic materials as it can.
Here, they used the best and (my favourite) organic material, Green Tea!
I think I mentioned this before but Green Tea is great for getting rid of redness and acne! 
It also helps with acne scarring as well!

St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

I was hoping this picture would be a little bit clearer but oh well!
I still haven't found that charger and I may never will.
This is what it looks like for the St.Ives Green Tea Scrub.
I know I know, it doesn't look appealing because to be honest it looks like mashed up boogers or something.
However that's besides the point! Really!
It is embedded with Green Tea extracts and it also has Salicylic Acid. 
Salicylic Acid is the common ingredient in fighting acne!
This product is also Hypoallergenic, Oil Free and Non-Comedogenic!
(Won't cause allergies and won't clog pores!)
Whenever I use it, I feel like a new person because my face is so fresh and clean!
It also opens up my pores which allows for better cleaning!
This scrub is an exfoliating scrub so be careful when you use this!
I only exfoliate at least two-three times a month because it is important to let your skin shed naturally!
Another bonus about this product is that it's scent is perfect!
It has the nicest mild scent of Green Tea!

St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser

This product is very liquidy and has a nice sort of transparent green tinge to it!
It's scent is incredible. When it's fused with the Green Tea Scrub it just smells so heavenly!
To me this product is hands down the best!
I remember the first time I tried it I had at least three pimples on my face, I used it one night and the next day the pimples were gone or they shrunk AND the redness disappeared allowing the pimples not to be so noticeable!
It is the exact same thing as the scrub! Hypoallergenic, Oil Free and Non-Comedogenic. 
  This however does not have Salicyclic Acid in it and if you're looking for stronger approaches then I advise you to buy the scrub along with the cleanser!
The cleanser for me works perfectly fine because the source of my pimples is from stress and I'm rarely ever stressed! (Just a little bit of freaking out).

Using these two together I found was the best way for my face to clear out quickly!
Even the smallest acne that didn't sprout out yet from my face is disappearing!
Including some of my acne scars!
Would I purchase another bottle of these?
Well, considering that this is my second time buying the cleanser YES!
And that it's my first time using the scrub and it makes me feel so clean, YES!
Besides Tea Tree Oil, I have found the next best thing to treat acne/redness! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this review!
Let me know what you lovelies think :)!

22 comments:

  1. I used to use their apricot scrub all the time. It's a classic of theirs but they are really branching out with using green tea now. Good luck on the other half of your paper, by the way!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have their apricot scrub!
      I don't know how to feel about it but I really like the scent! It does it's job! If anything I prefer the green tea scrub :)!
      Thanks! I managed to finish early hehe!

      Delete
  2. Great review dear
    Wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!
      For sure I would love to support each other!
      What's your url? :D

      Delete
  3. I definitely think i am going to try these :)

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Amy! Glad you liked it =)

      Delete
  4. I have been looking for this! Sounds awesome! I love St.Ives, their products are the best!
    http://roseylittleme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Makayla!
      This definitely has to be their best product so far!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE THIS BLOG SO MUCH HOPE YOU WILL LIKE INDIAN MOVIE ON http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds awesome!!! Great review, Aisha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review! new follower :) it would be great if you could check out my channel? Xx
    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support :)!
      I'll love to check your blog and follow back :)

      Delete
  8. This is the exact face wash that I use and I love it! The amazing smell really helps, but I find it makes my face really feel fresh. Great review :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally agree with you Jackie :)!
      Smells so heavenly! hehe

      Delete
  9. Just thought I'd let you know that I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
    You can check out my post here.
    http://thesightofmylife.blogspot.ca/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! I'll be sure to do it soon =)

      Delete
  10. I must try this! sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!