Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sunshine Class

OOTD
Sunshine Class
The weather was so amazing so I thought I'd whip out early spring outfits
Retro Black Sunglasses - Forever 21
Tan Spring Jacket - Forever 21
Black Cardigan - Forever 21
Gray Sleeveless Button Up - Salvation Army(Thrift store)
Black Skirt - Forever 21
Brown Sandal Heels - Forever 21
Reptile Strap Purse - H&M

LOL so I didn't know most of my outfit was Forever 21.
How ironic of me.


The colour I focused on in this outfit was pretty much: Brown, Black and Gray!

12 comments:

  1. Great post dear!
    Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you love :*<3
      That really means a lot to me!
      :)

      Delete
  2. Looking good! Love the glasses and shirt :)

    Hollie
    holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Hollie for taking your time to comment<3
      Yeah when I saw those two I had to get it :3!

      Delete
  3. love!! follow eachother??
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time and commenting<3
      I would love to follow each other!
      Hope we can be blogger friends<3

      Delete
  4. Love that skirt, so cute!
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kierra!
      I love it too, its pretty much my go to skirt now a days :)!

      Delete
  5. That skirt looks really nice.:) great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)!!
      Wow, I'm glad you think so because the camera I used was very old! LOL<3

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!