Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Collective Haul

#Pam
HELLO LOVELIES,
Long time no blog eh? I know I apologize! Work, School and Volunteer had me swamped! Even if I wanted to blog I couldn't because I was lacking the energy! I was pretty much out every day of the week either working, going to school, at the gym/working out, or hanging out with my friends
I now have time so I decided to change up my hauls and film them!
PS THIS VIDEO IS POORLY EDITED! And yes I am using my iPad camera.

This video is really long. I think it was because I kept going off topic and saying irrelevant stuff.
By the way this haul video was supposed to be posted a long time ago, but it's here now!
Pastel-Mermaid: Jolen Product
ToThe9s
Stores
H&M
XXI
Winners
Yoko Yaya
I'll see y'all around!
I'll try to post daily however school and work has me swamped!
<3

1 comment:

  1. SEO IS VERY IMPORTANT THING FOR ALL BLOG AND WEBSITE I WAS HAVING 100 VISITOR AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS ON http://www.guruofmovie.com BUT FROM LAST 4 MONTHS I AM DOING WORK ON SEO AND NOW I HAVE 1500 VISITOR PER DAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!