Saturday, June 21, 2014

What's the haps?

Just a little update on what's been happening with me since I have gone MIA'ing for quite a long time. I can't promise you that this won't be happening frequently because I am still in school, I'm volunteering and working. Why did I think I can juggle all of that on top of friends and family? Who knows why. Although I am getting by and I'm pushing myself everyday to become better. I'm pushing myself to actually do my homework and study.
I started working out again. Going to the gym. I do cardio and weights because when you mix those two together you have an even faster rate of burning fat. So far I've been good with it. I never miss a workout unless its a rest day, all the muscles in my body are so sore, but it's the type of good sore if you know what I mean. What motivates me to work out is kind of really weird, I do it for the burn and feeling sore the next day, I don't know why.
Lately I have been trying to get back into shows. This all happened when I finished X-Men: Days of Future Past(great movie, kinda preferred X-Men: First Class though). The show that I'm currently watching and controlling myself not to binge watch is... GAME OF THRONES! I finally caved in at the appropriate time because season 4? I believe is next and each episode is literally about shy of an hour. The only sad thing about this is I haven't read the books and I know I should read the books. I'll probably get the books after I'm done catching up because apparently the book is more vivid(that's a shocker *sarcasm). There are a lot of new shows/old shows and movies I want to catch up on this summer!
I'll probably be MIA'ing until July? Only because the last week of June is going to be a killer for me since I have a final and a paper due during that week, but after that I'm hoping to become more active AGAIN!
Yeah. Anyways I'll catch you lovelies around~
(P.S I wanna hear what you guys have been up to!!)

8 comments:

  1. IVE BEEN BINGEWATCHING GAME OF THRONES! I had restricted myself but finally gave in when my friend forced me to watch it!

    Really enjoyed reading this post, i love little update posts because being the nosy me i find it interesting to know what people get up to! and your writing style is so lovely it makes it even better :)

    wiyld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Game of Thrones is awesome! All emotions come out in each episode!
      Awe, thank you love you're too kind =)!

      Delete
  2. very lovely blog! would you mind following each others? thank you xo <3 can't wait to see you on my blog! Please let me know in my comment so I can follow you back x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!
      I would love to follow you =)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing. I love your posts and the beautiful photos! <3 <3 <3. And followed your blog. Welcome to visit:

    http://lisawola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you love!
      I'll be glad to return the kind gesture :)

      Delete
  4. You have great look at your blog help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!